Sunday, November 07, 2010

entry 17:: could u.......?





could u do me a favour?
i felt so depressed
stressed
-
-
-
-
with a lot of works to be done



with an 'urgent type boss'
so bossy
-
-
-
-
could u
consider?
at least do not give any statement that hurting my heart?
-
-
-
yes
i admit that i'm too sensitive
but i think it's too much 4 me
-
-
-
i know u luv me
but i dun like the way u show ur luv to me
n i'm starting to hate u
n i also know that
it's not good to hate u
it's not good for our 'relationship'
coz i really2 need u for my future
i really need u
really...mean it....:-(
if n only if i'll have a gud future w'out depending on u
opkos i dun care wut u have done to me
n opkos i'll give u my back hand,
give my laser power,
give u 'napar siro' (google it in klantan dictionary)
..........if n only if........


i know u dun care bout others
but i dun agree with u
u SHOULD care bout others
coz that 'others' that 'make' u
w'out 'others', u r nothing maybe
maybe
maybe
maybe


not maybe, but YES
u dun realise it rite??
emmmm




ALLAH knows better


so,
juz relax
doa
usaha
tawakkal




::end of love story::


skadar luahan rasa takde kne mngena dngan ssiapa jgn terasa sbb sy tak tujukan kat sape sape tapi klau nk trase terpulang lah tapi srius takde kne mngena dengan manusia langsung sekadar ditujukan pada donald duck milik jiran saya kat kampung mmbbeekkk mmbbeekkk sekian

hugss..
konduktor bas, 

No comments:

Post a Comment